White Power Rutile Titanium Dioxide (TiO2) Used in Lacquer (paint and coating)
|FOB Price:||US $2,020 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $2,020/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||15, 000 Per Year|
|Transport Package:||Woven Plastic Bag of 25 Kgs or as Request|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: R-215
- Appearance: Powder
- Type: Synthetic
- Trademark: shanhe
- Origin: China
- Colour: White
- Usage: Paint, Ceramic, Cosmetic, Plastic, Leather, Ink, Paper, Textile, Food
- Composition: Oxide
- Specification: SGS, ISO 9001: 2008, CIQ, RoHS
- HS Code: 3206111000
2.Good light fastness
5.Good tinting strength
6.High degree of whiteness
7.Neutral colour shade
1) In paint industry, It is used as white pigment and glaze of porcelain.
2) It can also be used as coating and filling in paper-making industry to help paper to be printable and opaque.
3) In metallurgical industry, it can be used to make spongy titanium, alloy of titanium and iron and hard alloy.
4) It can also be used to make nonconductor, electric welding rod and porcelain enamel.
5) It can also be used in synthetic fibre, plastic, rubber, printing, dying, cosmetics, medicine fillings and food additives.
|1||TiO2 content %||≥ 91|
|2||Whiteness (Compared with Standard Sample)%||Appropriate|
|3||Tinting reducing power (Compare with Sample Standard) %||≥ 100|
|4||Oil Absorption (g/100g)||≤ 22|
|5||PH Value of Aqueous Suspension||6.5~8.0|
|6||Residue On Sieve(0.045 μ m sieve pore)%||≤ 0.09|
|7||Water Solubles Content %||≤ 0.37|
|8||Dispersion ( μ m )||≤ 15|
|9||Brightness %||≥ 94|
|10||Electrical resistivity ( Ω m)||≥ 30|