Iron Oxide Fe2O3 Red Powder IR-110
|FOB Price:||US $1,100-1,800 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $1,100-1,800/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||30, 000 Tons Per Year|
|Transport Package:||25kg in One Paper-Plastic Compound Bag|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: IR-110
- Appearance: Granular
- Type: Synthetic
- Trademark: SHANHE
- Origin: China
- Colour: Red
- Usage: Ceramic
- Composition: Elementary Substance
- Specification: SGS, ISO9001: 2008
- HS Code: 2821100000
2. Premium light resistance, high temperture resistance, weather resistance, alkali-resisting etc, but just Dissolved only in hot strong acid
3. Without oil or water permeability, nontoxic.
4. Mainly used as color agent, protective agent, primer paint etc in paint, rubber, plastic, enamel, construction, tyre, furniture, glass, grinding meterials, alloy et
1. Used in kinds of paints, including water-soluble paint for outside and inside wall, and oil paint including kinds of first coat and face coat such as epoxy, alkyd, amine etc.
2. Used in coloration for construction materials, i. E. Mosaic brick, levigation level ground, concrete production, brick for pavement, colorful tiles and man-made marble, etc.
3. Used in coloration for colorful paper.
4. Used in surface coloration for rubber production, and strengthen the abrasion resistance of rubber filling.
5. Used in coloration for plastics, which is harder to fade.
6. Used in detecting the damage degree of machine by its magnetism.
|Product Name||Iron Oxide Red|
|Colour Index No.||Pigment red 101 (77491)|
|Particle Size||0.10 μ m|
|Bulk Density||0.7~1.1 g/cm3|
|Color Difference E||(Compared with Standard)||≤ 1.0|
|(Compared with Standard)|
|Residue on sieve(325 mesh)||%||≤ 0.3|
|Water Soluble Matter||%||≤ 0.3|
|Volatile matter at 105 º C||%||≤ 1.0|
|Loss of ignition(1,000oC, ½ h)||%||≤ 1.0|
|Terms of Delivery|
|Packaging||25kgs/bag(colored valve bag/craft paper compound|
|bag/plastic woven bag lined with plastic film/),|
|wooden pallet; 500kgs or 1000kgs/bulk bag|
|Transport & Storage||Protect against weathering / Store in ventilated anddry place|
|Safety||The product is not classified as|
|hazardous under EC 1907/2006 & EC 1272/2008.|