Best Sellling Refractory Calcined Kaolin Clay
|FOB Price:||US $250-350 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $250-350/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||20, 000 Ton Per Year|
|Transport Package:||25kg Woven Bag, Pallets or Upon Customers′ Request|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: Calcined Kaolin Clay06
- Grade Standard: Industrial Grade
- Grade: Industrial Grade
- Specification: SGS, ISO9001: 2008
- HS Code: 2507001000
- Appearance: Powder
- Enterprise Standard: Q/Vaks-2007, ISO9001:2008
- Trademark: shanhe
- Origin: China
Ultra Fine & Super White Calcined Kaolin China clay
[Character and Performance]
1. This calcined kaolin giving very high opacity, high whiteness, fine particle, good dispersion, little residue on 325 mesh sieve, Super whiteness, good light dispersion, fluidity and chemical stability, dont react with other solvents, good floatability against sedimentation.
2. Is a very effective opacifying extender in, partially replacing TiO2, reducing the overall cost of paint formulations but maintaining paint film quality.
3. It can improve the properties of paints such as scrub resistance, abrasion endurance, ageing resistance and stability during storage.
4. It is especially necessary in making the paints of low VOC and high solid content.
Widely used in high-quality paints such as emulsion paint, powder coating, oily paint, etc.
|3||Residue on 325mesh (%)||≤0.003|
|Oil absorption (g/100g)||55-65|
|6||Water content (%)||≤1.0|
|7||Average particle size(μm)||≤0.9|
|SiO 2 %||Al 2 O 3 %||Fe 2 O 3 %||TiO 2 %||CaO%||MgO%||K 2 O%||Na 2 O%||MnO%|