General Use Ivory Rutile & Anatase Titanium Dioxide Powder
|FOB Price:||US $1,680 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $1,680/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||13000 Tons Per Year|
|Transport Package:||25kg Compound Bag+Pallets or as Order|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: A-100
- Grade Standard: Industrial Grade
- Trademark: SHANHE
- Origin: China
- Classification: Titanium Dioxide
- Quality: First Class
- Specification: SGS, ISO9001: 2008
- HS Code: 3206111000
1. A-100 Anatase titanium dioxide is a white pigment of special treatment to the surface.
2. It has strong intermiscibility to the plastic dissolvant by well-dispersity, short-time, High-tint reducing power, whiteness.
3. It dissolves in hot and strong acid and base with stable property.
4. It contains strong hiding powder, tint reducing power and grinding dispersity etc.
5. It is widely widely used in plastics, rubbers, paper, pipes, masterbatch, PVC etc.
6. Packaging / Packaged by: 25kg compound bag, or as order, 20mts with pallets for 20'FCL or 22mts without pallets
|1||TiO2 Content %||≥98|
|2||Whiteness % (Compare with Standard Sample)||approximate|
|3||Tinting Reducing Power (compare with Standard sample)%||approximate|
|4||Oil Absorption(g/100g)||≤ 23|
|5||PH Value of Aqueous Suspension||6.5-8.0|
|6||Residue On Sieve(0.045μm sieve pore)%||≤ 0.07|
|7||Volatile matter at 105ºC %||≤ 0.5|
|8||Water Solubles Content %||≤ 0.45|
|9||Dispersibility (μm)||≤ 15|