Factory Price Titanium Dioxide TiO2 for Industry Products
|FOB Price:||US $1,900-2,100 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $1,900-2,100/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||20, 000 Ton Per Year|
|Transport Package:||Woven Bag +Pallet or as Order|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: 0101 Anatase Titanium Dioxide04
- Grade Standard: Industrial Grade
- Quality: First Class
- Whiteness % (Compare with S.S.): Approximate
- Oil Absorption(G/100g): ≤ 23
- Specification: SGS, ISO 9001: 2008, CIQ, RoHS
- HS Code: 3206111000
- Classification: Titanium Dioxide
- Kind: Acidic Oxide
- TiO2 Content %: ≥98
- Tinting Reducing Power (Compare with S.S: ≥ 100
- Trademark: SHANHE
- Origin: China
1. A-0101 Anatase titanium dioxide is made from titanium ore and sulfate acid.
2. Processed from hydrolysis, foregilding then high-temperature calcination into White soft dry powder.
3. Dissolves in hot and strong acid and base with stable property.
4. Contains strong hiding powder, tint reducing power and grinding dispersity etc.
5. Widely used in sectors of coating, ink, rubber, glass, leather, cosmetics, Soap, plastic and paper etc.
6. Packaging / Packaged by: 25kg woven bag, or as order, 20mts with pallets for 20'FCL or 22mts without pallets
We have been recognized as one high-tech chemical enterprise integrates research, production and sales. Our firm and warehouse located in Shanghai and factory is in Guangxi province. There are more than 100 employees who consists of technicists and workers.
Over 20 years in this industry, we have earned more and more reputation, experience and respect in home sales and exporting worldwide. Various relative products and service can be provided here. About 25 thousand tons titanium dioxide rutile or anatase, 20 thousand tons barium sulphate, 10, 000 tons calcined kaolin clay could be offered per year.
These products have been bestselling in Europe, Ameica, Pan-Pacific, Africa and domestic market, greatly favored by the customers.
Quality meets ISO9001 & SGS and will certifies your very right option.
Client's satisfaction is our vision.
|1||TiO2 Content %||≥98|
|2||Whiteness % (Compare with S.S.)||approximate|
|3||Tinting Reducing Power (compare with S.S.)%||≥ 100|
|4||Oil Absorption(g/100g)||≤ 23|
|5||PH Value of Aqueous Suspension||6.5-8.0|
|6||Residue On Sieve(0.045μm sieve pore)%||≤ 0.05|
|7||Volatile matter at 105ºC %||≤ 0.5|
|8||Water Solubles Content %||≤ 0.4|
|9||Water Extracts Liquid Resistivety(Ωm)||≥30|