Anatase titanium dioxide TiO2 A-110
1. A-110 Anatase titanium dioxide is made from titanium ore and sulfate acid.
2. It's processed from hydrolysis, foregilding then high-temperature calcination Into white soft dry powder.
3. Dissolves in hot and strong acid and base with stable property.
4. It contains strong hiding powder, tint reducing power and grinding dispersity etc.
5. Widely used in sectors of coating, ink, rubber, glass, leather, Cosmetics, soap, plastic and paper etc.
6. Packaging / Packaged by:
25kg compound bag, or as order, 20mts with pallets for 20'FCL or 22mts without pallets
1 TiO2 Content % ≥98
2 Whiteness % (Compare with Standard Sample) approximate
3 Tinting Reducing Power (compare with Standard sample)% ≥ 100
4 Oil Absorption(g/100g) ≤ 23
5 PH Value of Aqueous Suspension 6.5-8.0
6 Residue On Sieve(0.045μm sieve pore)% ≤ 0.03
7 Matter volatile at 105ºC % ≤ 0.5
8 Water Solubles Content % ≤ 0.38
9 Dispersity (μm) ≤ 15