Coating Use Anatase Dioxide Titanium (A-160)
|FOB Price:||US $1,680 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $1,680/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||20, 000 Ton Per Year|
|Transport Package:||25kg Compound Bag +Pallet or as Order|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- Model NO.: A-160
- Appearance: Powder
- Type: Synthetic
- Size: 325mesh
- Specification: SGS, ISO 9001: 2008, CIQ, RoHS
- HS Code: 3206111000
- Colour: White
- Usage: Paint, Ceramic, Cosmetic, Plastic, Ink, Paper, Textile, Food, Coating
- Composition: Oxide
- Trademark: shanhe,
- Origin: China
1. A-160 Anatase titanium dioxide is a white pigment of special treatment to the surface.
2. It has strong intermiscibility to the plastic dissolvant by well-dispersity, short-time, High-tint reducing power, whiteness.
3. It dissolves in hot and strong acid and base with stable property.
4. It contains strong hiding powder, tint reducing power and grinding dispersity etc.
5. It is widely widely used in plastics, rubbers, paper, pipes, masterbatch, PVC etc.
6. Packaging / Packaged by: 25kg compound bag, or as order, 20mts with pallets for 20'FCL or 22mts without pallets
|2||Color compared with standard sample||≥100|
|3||105º C Volatile||≤ 0.2%|
|4||tint-reducing power compared with standard sample||≥105|
|7||45μ m Residue||≤ 0.05%|
|8||acid soluble matter||≤0.5%|